To register as a member of CAA Australasia Inc. and subscribe to the CAA Australasia mailing list, please follow this link:
Membership is open to anyone that supports the aims of CAA (see caa-international.org/constitution/). Annual membership is $25, student membership $10. However, due to external sponsorship, membership fees are being waived for 2020.
Benefits of membership include:
- Attendance at CAA Australasia meetings
- Attendance of annual conferences
- Receive CAA Australasia newsletter and social media apps
- Access to CAA Australasia information portal
- Support the CAA Australasia community
- Keep your name and address on the mailing list held by the CAA Australasia Steering Committee for 3 years
- Receive a copy of all membership mailings
- Participate in CAA Australasia policy by attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Take part in postal and e-mail votes, as and when necessary
- Become a member of the Steering Committee, either elected or co-opted
- Call yourself ‘A member of CAA Australasia’
The information portal (under development) provides up-to-date information about current digital approaches in archaeology, including curated references to guides to best practice, a bibliography, reviews of tools, exemplar projects, mentors, experts in particular tools and approaches, potential funding sources, opportunities for collaboration, available consultants, etc. It is a collaborative wiki edited by members of CAA Australasia.